Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter fun

We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Easter!! Dave returned home from his week in Florida a few hours early on Good Friday (we were sOOOO happy to have him home!!!). We also decorated Easter eggs that evening - Andrew was definitely into it this year, which was fun!



Easter was a full, busy, wonderful day. Beautiful church services in the morning (which started at 5:45am for Dave), and a family gathering at the Wintroll's from 4-8:30pm.

Andrew wanted to empty each egg as he put it in his basket


Kaleigh, Hunter, Andrew smiling at their Tia


boys on the run

the family , right before Dave headed back to church for evening service

3 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures!! I LOVE the family picture at the bottom! To have everyone looking AND happy...that's a miracle!! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That's one good looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized you have a blog! I don't know when you started it, but I'm glad you did. It's fun to keep up on your happenings. The last time I saw Caden was when he was inside you. He's so big now! I miss you guys! I'll try to call sometime. Love to you all (and especially Addy-and I can't even remember how to spell her name!).
    B

    ReplyDelete