Wednesday, November 4, 2009

weekend full of party fun!

Dave carved Ben this year

This past weekend was full of fun and celebration! Friday eve (aka Thurs night) kicked everything off with the annual YCF pumpkin carving party at our house (see Dave's creation above). Friday morning Caden and I picked up Grandma Kathy at the airport and brought her to school to pick up Andrew. Friday was also (well primarily!) Dave's birthday, so we attempted to celebrate amidst him being sick and preparing for Andrew's bday party the next morning. He did get Ruth's Chris steakhouse takeout, and dessert from one of his favorite bakeries - but I promised I wouldn't post the pic of him bundled on the couch eating it ;).
Saturday late morning we had a crew of Andrew's buddies in for a fireman themed birthday party, which was super fun and super crazy. Saturday evening we enjoyed Halloween trick or treating (Andrew is still asking when we get to go again..pics to follow on our next post), and then Sunday after church we had the OC fam in to celebrate Dave, Chris, and Andrew's birthdays. Whew, so fun. Here are few pics!

Decorating the cake with my huuge baby belly was interesting

ready to party

painting pumpkins
exiting the moon bounce, which we borrowed from a friend...SO fun.

fireman pizza time

the cake

a very pleased birthday boy
present time

And lastly, here's a few pics from the OC family gathering on Sunday - I wish I'd been able to capture more.

Andrew and Dave blowin their candles
Uncle Chris..who landed in the ER later that night - he was such a trooper
thanks Grandma Dee Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment