LIKE
You are big, but at least you are smiling about it :) You look beautiful!
Oh my! Thinkin I should hop on the next plane out that way:) But you do look great!!
Oops! Anonymous would be your mom!!:)
I am amazed that it's even possible for you to have grown to this size. You're gorgeous. I miss your smile.
You need to wear that color purple ALWAYS. It looks sooo good on you :) xoxo
Beautiful! 38 weeks... oh my!
LIKE
ReplyDeleteYou are big, but at least you are smiling about it :) You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Thinkin I should hop on the next plane out that way:) But you do look great!!
ReplyDeleteOops! Anonymous would be your mom!!:)
ReplyDeleteI am amazed that it's even possible for you to have grown to this size. You're gorgeous. I miss your smile.
ReplyDeleteYou need to wear that color purple ALWAYS. It looks sooo good on you :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! 38 weeks... oh my!
ReplyDelete