We can hardly believe that our baby Will is already 1 month old! Already he has changed so much - he rolled over from tummy to back at 3 weeks (we'll see if continues to remember how to do that), is charming us all with little smiles (we've yet to capture it on camera), he's starting to coo and talk, and is seeming so much bigger! It's been a wonderful and full month. Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Jack have been an incredible help, and allowed us to really enjoy these first precious weeks. They leave tomorrow, which will be VERY sad for all of us. Now the real transition begins!!
itty bitty toes
sweet face




What a cutie! I have to admit, though, I was very glad to see Addie in the background of one photo. I hope she's had lots of fun in the snow too. I remember when we took her to Michigan for Christmas she loved it. It wasn't that deep though. :) Hope you're feeling good.
ReplyDelete