I can't properly document this season in our lives without giving due credit to diapers.com. I discovered it several years ago, and it never ceases to amaze me. This past Thursday we were getting dangerously low on diapers for Will. I placed an order that evening. Friday afternoon, these two boxes arrived. It BLOWS MY MIND. Shipping is free (we always spend at least $50...we stock up), I have NO IDEA how they get it to us so quickly, AND we got 15% cash back on diapers for the next 6 months for placing an order with soap.com. I stocked up on items I needed anyway (bulk TP, soap, etc) - everything was very competitively priced. LOVE it.
thanks to your recommendation we've been using diapers.com for the past 3 months as well!!!!! it blows my mind as well!! recently i've been pushing the limits with how low we get on diapers before ordering JUST to test their delivery. what a dumb and dangerous idea on my part........
ReplyDeleteI usually use diapers.com and started soap.com. Thanks for the suggestion Laura!
ReplyDeleteI just made my first soap.com purchase :) Thanks for the recommendation! That stuff is sooooo expensive in NYC, so I definitely saved a bunch!
ReplyDelete