Monday, December 6, 2010

Advent begins

The weather is finally COLD, and it truly feels like we're entering advent season. Decorating the tree, eating by the candlelight of advent candles, enjoying, or at least attempting advent readings (we're loving Lambert's Jesse Tree), Christmas shopping (I did brave black Friday, but have truly embraced the glory of online shopping this year), the anticipation of Christmas travel. It's a sweet time of year. Here are a few pics of the tree decorating:

Finding just the right spot.

Caden was SO excited.
Andrew was all business - glad he was willing to stop long enough to take this picture.

Love that look on his face (not so much the look on mine).

Will took most of it in from the floor...happily.

I stuck the camera around the corner to capture this sweet moment. Wish I could have recorded their voices too, but by the time I got to the video camera, they were long gone.
And lastly, we loved having some special Choi time with Nathan and Abby on Friday night. We did a pizza/movie night, and I was impressed with how much Abby enjoyed getting in on the big kid fun (she ate 3 pieces of pizza!).

No comments:

Post a Comment