It's hard to believe we've been back 2 weeks already. We've been settling back into routines, getting re-adjusted to early mornings, potty training, and catching up with friends. Right now the snow is falling outside, which I HOPE means we'll have a slower day tomorrow. Pics of that likely to come soon, but for now...

Our first evening back we gathered at Chris and Ginnie's for the OC's Christmas gift exchange.

Cute boys. I have no idea what Caden is doing with his finger.

Andrew was super excited about (and has been LOVING) this art set - thanks Tia.

The scene.

We took advantage of a string of days at home to dive into potty training. One afternoon I heard the front door open, and went outside to find this.

They were apparently waiting for the polar express =). And potty training is going well - he's even insisted on wearing underwear for naps and bedtime, and we've only had a few accidents here and there. For a boy who consistently insisted that he would use the potty when he was 4, we're very happy.

Andrew's school Christmas concert was canceled in December due to snow. The make-up was last week- super precious.
Ok, I LOVE that pic of Caden outside in his undies!! He is SO stinkin' cute!!! I'm so proud of him too, what a great way to kick off the new year! :)
ReplyDelete