Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Grandma comes to town

There really isn't a cause for greater celebration in our house than when Grandma Kathy come to town.  We had a sweet, all too short visit with her over President's Day weekend. Of course, we were too busy having fun to take pictures, but here's a few.
Lots of cuddle time.
Watching the pizza bake for pizza movie night.  My mom and I snuck away later that night for a quick run up to Friendship Heights for shopping and desserts.
Daddy train at our Saturday morning trip to the zoo.  We had so much fun meeting up with my cousins family, who live here in DC (I promised her I wouldn't put any pics of them online...she has a thing about it...but they're super precious). 
On Monday (President's Day), we spent the morning at the American History museum.  I also tried to steal as many moments of in home child supervision to tackle some home organization ;).  I got to some of those places in the basement, our bedroom, the kids sock drawers, that I just can't ever seem to get to.
Just a random pic of my big boy.  He seems to be growing up so much these days

Thanks again Grandma for the wonderful visit!

1 comment: