Tuesday, September 18, 2012

guess who started preschool?

Yep.  He did!
Just two mornings a week at our favorite little co-op down the road.  He's ready, and we thought it might be helpful for his speech development (which is continuing to progress fairly well with therapy).
1st day - giving his teacher a ride on the choo choo.  And enjoying snack time.
He was all smiles all day (and continues to be!).
Daddy stopped by to surprise him at the end of the day.  He is all about daddy these days.
On Thursday he got to stay for 1 1/2 hours by himself.  My first wee bit of a morning with ALL three in school!!  What did I do you might ask?  I grabbed a celebratory Starbucks, and re-did my front planters for Fall (these combo's were even 50% off!).  Just a little slice of heaven in the midst of a busy week.

1 comment:

  1. keep looking at this when I go to the computer -such a sweet boy! Glad he is enjoying it! Love, Grandma K

    ReplyDelete