Another year, so much to be thankful for. A few of our highlights in pictures:
JANUARY
We were off to California!
With these wonderful friends.
Look who we got to see at Disneyland!
We came home to our first and only snow.
FEBRUARY
Grandma Kathy comes to visit!
MARCH
Spring comes early
APRIL
Laura turns 35, we enjoy a getaway to Richmond...
Where Dave surprises her (masterfully) with tickets to the Allison Kraus concert.
Easter.
May
Grandpa Jack comes to visit!

The much anticipated Spring festival at church.
Caden finishes preschool.
JUNE
We head to Williamsburg...
and Virginia Beach.
The boys start Tae Kwon-Do.
JULY
We celebrate 12 years in St. Michael's as a family.
Dear Grandma Dot went to be with Jesus.
AUGUST
Caden turns 5!
We find respite out West. A glorious 2 weeks...
including a few days on the coast.
We were thrilled to witness baseball history at Safeco field, where F. Hernandez pitched a perfect game.
SEPTEMBER
The boys start school.
Will's first day of preschool
OCTOBER
Our Christmas card photo, taken at Norwood park.
Glorious Fall soccer.
We celebrate Dave and Chris' 40th.
NOVEMBER
Andrew's 7th bday party was delayed due to Hurricane Sandy.
We have much to be thankful for.
DECEMBER
Will turns 3!
Merry Christmas....
and Happy New Year!
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun as risen: not only because I see it,
but because by it I see everything else." - C.S. Lewis






















So fun to see your year in review, Laura. Beautiful pictures and beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea!! I may have to borrow that one!! :) It was such a treat to pour over your year so beautifully captured in pictures. You and Dave are amazing at capturing the boys in action -- perfectly!
ReplyDeleteWe missed you at Christmas and hope perhaps we can have you here with us to celebrate next year. It's not the same without y'all.
We love you and miss you tons!!
Happy New Year, Sweet Sis!
Oh I loved seeing your year in pictures Laura! What a fun collection. And love that CS Lewis quote- it's hanging in Claire's sunday school room :) One of these days we really must get our gangs together. xo Annemarie
ReplyDelete