Sunday, May 10, 2009

lovin' life with grandpa and grandma

Our computer has been down for the last week, so I'm just now getting around to adding pictures of our wonderful time with Grandpa Jack and Grandma Kathy. From the moment they arrived, the boys wanted them to do everything - feed them, read to them, get them dressed, put them to bed. We all loved it :).

One of many egg hunts Andrew enjoyed with Grandma Kathy

Zuccinii bread, head scratch, and cuddle time with Jack = happy boy.

My parents were a HUGE help to us in the yard. We got our flower beds ready (creating several new ones), and planted about 40 dahlias (in the 90 degree heat!). Here the boys are helping me water.



happy wet boy.

Andrew looking like gumby in mommy's rainboots.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to see the garden. I'm sure it's beautiful! Wish I could have seen K+J when they were in town, but it's always nice to see the pictures. See you all in three weeks! xoxo - Tia

    ReplyDelete