Wednesday, May 27, 2009

sunny rays

Our boys have been loving the sunny warm weather that accompanies this time of year. Dave was able to capture some fun pictures of them in the yard while I made a quick run to the grocery store last week. And then the next morning, we had fun with a little extra haziness in our home...I turned the oven on to bake a sausage egg casserole and completely forgot about the the drippings from the chicken pot pie that had boiled onto the bottom of our oven a few nights before. There was a good amount of smoke for what I THOUGHT was a little spillage, but after airing out a bit, the boys had fun playing in the sunbeam that streamed in through our front door.






















































4 comments:

  1. That spillage was so worth it! I was taken by the pictures of your boys standing together in the rays of the sun. It looks like an award winner to me. I recently burned something in my oven too, it was an uncovered chessy noodle casserole, and it too wreaked havoc in my kitchen. I am glad I am not alone..however..you used yours to the best advantage! Have an awesome day today, Love from Mrs. Slug in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like angels standing in the radiance of God's presence...the pics of your boys are stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome awesome awesome! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a blog!? How fun! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete