Tuesday, March 30, 2010

the painter

One of Andrew's favorite aspects of preschool BY FAR has been painting. He's even told me about what he's planning to paint on the way to school :). It's been fun to watch his creations evolve from lines and squiggles to actual objects and pictures. Since there's no way we'll be able to save all of these, I thought I'd post a few here:

"a map"- this is how most of his pictures looked at the beginning of the year.


lots of rainbows.

a bird

my favorite - this is apparently a "headache"

whale.

bird in the grass (I think this is the one he told me he was going to paint).

2 comments:

  1. Did you take those pictures of the boys against the white? They're georgeous, Laura. (The pics AND the boys) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am impressed! All of those things look like what they are! You might have a little artist on your baseball team.

    ReplyDelete