Tuesday, March 30, 2010

catching up

We've been busy, as life with three little dudes should be. I'm a bit behind in postings pics, so here's my attempt to catch up:

We still haven't sent out a birth announcement for Will. I really wanted to include a picture of all three of them, but it's been impossible to capture a good one of all three (especially when it involves a 2 year old).





Will, 3 1/2 months - more attempts at birth announcement pics.





discovering the activity center

skyping with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Jack

This was just tonight - I loved how Will was looking at Caden (he had just given him several hugs and kisses).

3 comments:

  1. Love these photos -can hardly wait ti see these sweet boys in a coule of weeks!! Love you all, Grandma Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures of the three boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa Jack can hardly wait to Skype real time with this tribe.....April 17th....here we come, and Grandma Kathy on the 12th.... Wow....! Let the good times role...!

    ReplyDelete