Tuesday, April 6, 2010

blossoms!


The Cherry blossoms are by far one of my favorite times of the year here in DC. The weather has been glorious (sunny and in the 70's and 80's every day), so we tried to take every opportunity to be outside under these gorgeous trees (3 picnic lunches). I don't love my pictures as much this year, but that probably has something to do with the fact that I had all three kids sans daddy every time we were there.



We enjoyed our first picnic lunch with my Weds Bible study gals just as they were starting to blossom. Daddy had been gone for 5 days, and I was just getting over a stomach bug, so we were sooo happy to get outside. Here, Andrew and Joseph were on the lookout for some "bad guys" (older kids with toy guns...my boys had a surprisingly fun time trying to tackle them).

running...lots of running.


munchin at the table

Andrew with Uncle Dick at our second picnic after a morning in Bethesda

our set-up - loved the lemonade stand

with Aunt Jeanie, in town from Arizona

playing by the creek

No comments:

Post a Comment