The busier our family gets (and the more children we have!), the less I'm remembering to bring my camera.... or the harder it is to capture those little moments (I need more hands!) throughout the day. Here are a few recently that I don't want to forget:
-Jessica and Dominic's wedding. The ceremony was beautiful (I attended solo because Dave was doing his first funeral). The whole family was able to head out to the gorgeous reception at the Glenn farm - the boys ran for hours it seemed in the fields, got to ride a four wheeler, and hold a bird (my favorite for so many reasons). I loved this day, and was so excited to see these friends get married!
-The way that my crazy and challenging two year old has randomly been saying "Jesus died on the cross...He loves us." He gets this sweet look in his eye like he knows he's saying something special.
-My baby boy has started talking while he's eating (breastfeeding, that is). The longer he eats, the louder he gets - he's even started throwing some consonants in there. It's SO funny.
-I savor the many sweet hugs from my big boy, and his sincere "Mommy, you're my favorite". He also LIGHTS UP when he sees his baby brother. It's so fun to see the way he so genuinely adores him.
These days are so exhausting, and challenging, but full of SO many precious moments like these.
More fun pics to come.... as soon as I can get to posting them!
No comments:
Post a Comment