Sunday, June 6, 2010

first trophy

Andrew enjoyed a very brief, but FUN soccer class with some of his preschool classmates this Spring. They met on Monday afternoons (1:30-2:30pm), which meant skipping his normal "rest" time (more necessary after a morning of preschool and lunch bunch). He was sleepy. He was happy. He got to wear shin guards... score his first goal...and get his first trophy. Fun times.


Holding up the trophies. I love that he's sitting next to his favorite girl...and his buddy Nathan is a few peeps away.

The group...I'm still not good at takings pics while holding a baby. But there it is.

2 comments:

  1. Grandpa Jack says....way to GO!!! So proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't checked your blog in a while. Such cute photos! You and Dave make very cute children. :) I can't believe how old Andrew is! The last time I saw him in person he had just started walking I think and you were very preggo with Caden. Oh I wish we were closer...

    ReplyDelete