Saturday, May 29, 2010

Will's baptism

We had the blessing of bringing Will before our church family last Sunday for his baptism. It was such a sweet day. My one regret was that I'd brought our camera and flip video camera (so I could share with my parents, who were sad to miss), and I didn't think to pull them out until we were standing up front. Thankfully Dave's mom was already taking pictures ;), so mom and dad, here you go!

watching...


Rob walking Will, explaining Christian baptism

the baptism (we had the privilege of having the orchestra that day, it was such a beautiful service!).




the hand-off (Dave had his hands full)

Lunch at our place afterwards - I had these "sweet prince" napkins, which seemed perfect.

Dear Monie helps Caden.

The kids table - not sure how much they actually ATE, but they had fun :).

The "grown-ups", or so they think. Dave is reading from 'Guinness and God'.

Playing school. Andrew said this was his favorite part of the day.

Our boy - had to include this pic because it reminded me of some of my baby pics.

This shows his outfit, which was given to Caden (he also wore it for his baptism) by a dear couple/elder in our church.

precious boy.

talkin...such a typical expression.

2 comments:

  1. He is just so adorable! Think I see some McDougall in those eyes. Thanks for posting the pics. Love, Grandma kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great little boy and a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete