Two quick Andrew stories:
First, when I was picking up Andrew at school last week, one of his teachers told me that she'd seen him off by himself on the playground. Since this wasn't normal for him, she went up and asked if he was doing ok, to which he replied (insert sigh and exasperated tone) "yeah, I just needed a little peace and quiet". She laughed...and completely understood.
Second, we had a lady from the Montgomery County Infant and Toddlers Program come and do preliminary intake and assessment for Will last week (the official evaluation is on 10/4). When Andrew arrived home from school, he was excited to find that we had a visitor. He eagerly ran back to the kitchen, and very politely and sweetly introduced himself. I introduced her as Ms. Carol - he instantly started calling her Auntie Carol. We laughed...I got to explain that we're privlidged to have many visitors in our home, and they're all family ;).
Love it! He's such a sweet boy <3
ReplyDeleteDitto! He is SO precious!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww! I wish I could be around to see these kidos in person. Your boys are so beautiful.
ReplyDelete