Tuesday, October 26, 2010

new year, new girl

Andrew has a new crush - and someday he will kill me for writing about this, but I can't help it. Apparently he takes after his father, who had a girlfriend every year starting in preschool. I caught him looking at this picture the other day with a goofy grin on his face. I asked him what he was looking at, and he pointed at Ava (sitting next to him in white) and chuckled. He went on to tell me about how great she is, while I did my best to hold my composure. It was incredibly funny, cute, and shocking all at the same time. Oh, and apparently there is some sort of reciprocation - he at least has best friend status ;). If this is what he is like in preschool, I can only imagine how insanely gone he will be over his wife (Lord willing) someday.

1 comment: