
On Saturday, the winds blew fierce. Perfect for kite flying, right?

It proved to be a bit too windy, but the boys loved it while it lasted.

Uncle Scott and Uncle George were in town to celebrate Grandpa Jerry's birthday, so they joined us for a bit. Will enjoyed getting acquainted with these silly two.

We ended up at the playground, where Andrew enjoyed helping our buddy
Euan.

Lunch afterwards with dear old friends at Z burger. I should note that both Andrew and
Caden can down one of these burgers in an amazingly short period of time.

Gathering with family after church at
Monie's for an official birthday lunch.
Caden enjoying this incredibly yummy chocolate cake (from a fabulous bakery in Vienna).

Will got to play with his cousins.

On Monday afternoon we ventured down to
Tysons with the
Choi's to play, ride the train, visit the
lego store for the first time, and eat dinner at the food court. An all round super time - and Jen and I even got to sneak away and shop for an
itty bit ;).
Thank you, thank you for the post! Such a great one :) The pic with the uncles is just precious!!! Wish I could have been there for the birthday celebrations. Miss you TONS!
ReplyDeleteOooh my word, I am still mad at that tysons train for charging FIVE DOLLARS for a lousy 2 laps around the upper food court. Rip. Off.
ReplyDelete