
As of today, Will has officially ended his services with the Montgomery County Infant and Toddlers Program. He still has a few slight gross motor and speech delays, but since we've met all of our goals, and he's within normal range, our PT felt we were ready to end services. Way to go buddy! We've loved the staff we've worked with, and have been so thankful for the support we've received. And now I'm very pleased to have another free morning. A few recent pics of my little big man.


I'm so prouuuuud! Big ups to Will for all the hard work! And can I just mention how cute it is that he and Addy are both making the same face in the middle picture. Adorable.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys!!!!!
Oh that face! Such a cutie! I'm glad to see Addy made it in a few pics! He he! You know I love her. She's still got her sweet smile (as much as a dog can smile anyway).
ReplyDeleteBig Boy!!! This is great!!:)
ReplyDeleteGive him a big hug from us! So proud of him!