How is the school year almost over?!? And how did my last post somehow get deleted? I'm not sure, but decided to combine the last of my April pictures with a few that we've taken in May. It's been a gorgeous Spring (sorry to rub it in to all my sweet family and friends in Seattle) - but this time of year around here is like the summer I'm used to. So we've been soaking up - shorts every day, front yard baseball, afternoons at the park....and very disorganized closets. We're waiting for a rainy day to get to some of those ;).

The perfect picture of all three of my boys continues to elude me. I really need to tackle this when Dave is home someday. Will loved the "peek-a-boo" game I was playing, but
Caden couldn't stop saying it with me =).

I may just need to pay someone.

Afternoon out front when the azaleas were in bloom.

The royal
wedding - loved every second. We had a girls night with the
ycf gals on Friday night (Dave was out of town -perfect), complete with fancy hats (
fascinators), English tea cookies and sandwiches. And the next day a few of us attended the Women's Day retreat together - what a fun weekend of
girlinessfor me!

A family ice cream party out front....

in pj's.

Andrew face.
Caden face.

Will face.

Andrew and his super foods - we'll see how long this lasts. He wants to eat as many super foods as possible so he can get super powers.
Caden singing at CBS on his last day.

So so precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment