Tuesday, September 27, 2011

soccer

Soccer in the Fall - I LOVE it.  Andrew started the MSI program this year, which offers a clinic and scrimmage for Kindergartners on Saturday mornings.  He hasn't played much in over a year, so I wasn't sure what he'd think.  But he jumped right in there, and had a HUGE smile on his face the entire time.

Tired, happy, sweaty.

I need to figure out how to get better action pictures!  I guess it would help if I wasn't chasing a 21 month and 4 year old (Dave was on the YCF retreat this day).

Caden is doing a little soccer program with kids from his preschool on Tuesday afternoons.  He's been kicking a ball since he started walking, so he's eatin it up. 

Goal!  Both boys scored 2 goals this week.

Another random story:  Andrew was looking at these pictures, and wanted to know where Caden's soccer was.  I didn't completely understand what he was asking at first, so explained it was at a park on a field, etc.  He tried to clarify - "no, no no - so if were at like Starbucks, how would we get there?".  I found it extremely funny that his directional frame of reference is Starbucks.  Not school, not church....Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment