Wednesday, December 14, 2011

my baby's TWO!

 I feel like I say this for every birthday, but I really can't believe my baby is two.  Maybe it's because he doesn't sound like a two year old to me (he has a speech delay - it's looking like we'll be starting speech therapy in January), or maybe it's because he's my third and life just goes faster.  Regardless, we are so so thankful for the precious, precious gift that he is to our family.  He truly brings so much joy and laughter to ALL of us.  He has no problem keeping up with his older brothers, he loves to laugh with (and at) them, and although he can't yet put many words together, he's extremely expressive in other ways.  We love you little man!!

We celebrated with family, Elmo style.
Dinner time.
Elmo welcomed everyone, and helped pass out goody bags.
haaappy birthday to you!
Blowing candles.
Eating Elmo's eye.
Presents!
Mon night (his actual birthday), we celebrated a bit more  - presents from mom and dad and Grandpa Jack and Grandma Kathy.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa - I LOOOVE my pillow.
I'm two.

1 comment:

  1. Will, We missed seeing you for your birthday. You are growing up to be such a sweet little boy!! Love you tons, Grandpa Jack and Grandma Kathy

    ReplyDelete