Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving

Not sure when I'll ever catch up here!  To start, here's a bit of what our home looked like as we led up to Thanksgiving.

Our 2011 Thanksgiving tree

Andrew is thankful for:
Grandma and Grandpa, books, parents, candy, roller coasters, pizza movie night, God's love

Caden is thankful for:
Baby Will, his toy spiderman, Nathan, Castro our fish, my flashlight so I won't be scared, my bed

Will is thankful for (Andrew's guesses) his paci and puppy

Mom is thankful for coffee, daddy, 3 healthy beautiful precious boys, a job for Grandpa Jack

Dad is thankful for:
My church, my wife and three boys, boy adventures

We are all thankful for:
God's love, our house, our family, going to Disneyland in January, sweet Addy dog, Jesus, the YCF community
 

 Andrew was in his first school play
Delivering one of his lines as Governor Bradford
Welcoming Samoset to the Thanksgiving feast
His precious class
Sweet day.
Afterwards, we enjoyed an authentic Thanksgiving feast with his class.
Will liked it too.
Working on the Thanksgiving tree is one of Caden's favorite Fall activities.


Helping make pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving day
Will currently has a "thing" for doing dishes.
Sadly, I didn't have our camera with us on Thanksgiving day, but hopefully I'll get some from family and add them here soon.  Hannah (Dave's beautiful, wonderful sister) and I started the day by doing the 10k Turkey Chase - the weather was PERFECT, and we're already making plans for next year ;).  Then it was straight to church for our Thanksgiving service.  After a restful afternoon, we enjoyed a wonderful dinner with the OC's, "usual suspects", Dave's aunt Nancy and her granddaughter Natalia who flew in from Mexico City, and Uncle Dave and Shawn from Charlottesville.  So so much to be thankful for!

1 comment: