Friday, April 27, 2012

fun with Grandma

Ahhhh, so much to catch up on here.  We were so blessed to have a wonderful visit with Grandma Kathy -  I didn't wash a single dish or touch laundry the entire time she was here...SUCH a amazing gift and reprieve.  We planted dahlias, ate zucchini bread, and even snuck away without kids for a night (more details in next post).  Here's an itty bit of what we captured in pictures.

 The popsicle truck went by one afternoon.  Grandma was talking to Grandpa Jack on the phone at the time, and he gave orders to get our boys some ice cream! :)
 They were very excited.
 Cuddle kindle time.
 Soccer season has begun!  Taking in our first Sat morning of MSI fun.
 This guy REALLY wanted in on the action.
 Andrew going for it.
 Caden started up his little preschool soccer program - he still LOVES it.
 He asks almost every day if it's a "soccer day", and I've never seen him get to the car faster then when we're on our way to soccer ;).
Andrew doing homework with Grandma before swim lessons (with his Kindergarten visitor Paxton, the penguin...this was while we were away).  I love how independent he is (most of the time) with doing his work.  And we've been so pleased with the progress he's made with swim lessons this year.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Richmond! Williamsburg! You southern lady! My in-laws were at Allison Kraus that same night! That is the sweetest surprise! Go Dave. I'm so glad you stayed at The Jefferson - how neat! And Cary Street! I have so much fun consigning there. I can't wait to hear more about your time in RIC. So cool Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! Richmond! Williamsburg! You southern lady! My in-laws were at Allison Kraus that same night! That is the sweetest surprise! Go Dave. I'm so glad you stayed at The Jefferson - how neat! And Cary Street! I have so much fun consigning there. I can't wait to hear more about your time in RIC. So cool Laura!

    ReplyDelete