Just a few random pics from the end of April.
Will scribbled on the wall for the first time...and got to learn how to clean it up afterwards ;).
Andrew participated in his school fun run, which he informed me was NOT fun for him. Next year I need to remember the inhaler.
I also have to share this sweet story. One of Andrew's classmates had a birthday party at a gymnastics center, which he was super excited to attend. We ended up scheduling my birthday gathering with the OC's at the same time, which meant he wasn't able to go. So several nights later he was hiding from his brothers in the corner of our family room while I was typing a quick email. He asked me what I was doing, and I explained that I was writing his friends mom apologizing for his missing the party. He looked at me with this sweet smile and said "that's okay mom, your birthday is more important." Melt my heart buddy, melt my heart..


No comments:
Post a Comment