Monday, September 16, 2013

Guess Who's Back in Town?!?

TIA!!!!
And this time it's for good!!  She arrived the day before we left for Seattle.  She was offered an amazing job here in Bethesda, and now lives just a few minutes away - we couldn't be more thrilled!!  I just wish I'd captured the way Andrew jumped up into her arms and wouldn't let go the night her moving truck arrived.  We love our Tia.

We had a week to settle back in before school started, and managed to have a little fun.

What better way to celebrate the end of Summer than an evening at the Choi's pool?

We've discovered geo-cashing!

 The boys are loving it.

One last lunch date with my soon be to Kindergartner - I soaked up every second.  He wanted to go to five guys and eat lots of peanuts ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment