Sunday, October 18, 2009

first field trip

Looking at goats with buddy Nathan

This past week, Andrew and mommy got to experience our first field trip with his preschool. We ventured out to Homestead farm for a hayride, pumpkin picking, and petting some farm animals. It was a cold day, but we bundled up and had a lot of fun. Stopping at Starbucks on the way home to warm up and eat lunch with friends was nice too :). A sweet lady in our church offered to help with Caden for the morning so I wouldn't have to juggle two and 3/4 boys and 3 pumpkins - that was really nice!

walking to the hay ride with his new buddy, who reminds us SO much of our nephew Taylorhay ride to the pumpkin patch
feeding goats
pumpkin face

1 comment:

  1. My heart melts every time I read a new blog post. Thank you, thank you for updating us about everything -- I really feel like I'm there. Love you all sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete