Saturday, October 24, 2009

rough. tumble. and sweet.

So these past few days there have been several sweet things the boys have either done or said that I just have to record. I want to make sure that when I look back years from now I remember more than just the couch diving, fort building, wrestling, and capturing of bad guys. So here are some of these moments:

Andrew, climbing up on the ladder next to me as I'm making dinner saying "you're such a good wife....you're beautiful!".

Caden running up multiple times a day and saying "kiss" before kissing my leg, and then running off to his next adventure.

Andrew randomly saying "mama, i really like you".

Caden, so often when I hand him something or do something for him will say "oh, tank you mama!". Yesterday in the waiting room of my doctor's office I dropped a piece of paper, and he quickly grabbed it and said "oh, here you go mama".

Sweet, sweet boys...some of the time anyway ;). We'll save the hitting, spitting/throwing of food, tantrums, and resulting disciplinary measures for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment