Monday, March 12, 2012

Morning in Baltimore

We enjoyed a morning trek to Baltimore a few Saturdays ago, to meet up with some dear old friends at the aquarium.  It was a beautiful day to soak up the inner harbor, beautiful sea life, and sweet conversation whenever we managed to fit it in ;).

The boys in front of what they thought was REAL pirate ship.  Notice the lack of fencing at the water's edge - the entire inner harbor has open ledges, which kept all of us hoppin.

Jim and Tina - love these people!  Will got some extra time with them while I took the older boys to the dolphin show.
 A little aquarium photo shoot.

Soaking up some love from new friends
 Super Will, and a very obliging Jim.
 Sun, water, fun friends - perfect early Spring Saturday.  
Love these precious faces.
And I promise I was there too...just didn't manage to get on the other side of the camera this time.

1 comment:

  1. oohh! i can't wait to squeeze their cute little faces at easter <3 <3

    ReplyDelete