Tuesday, June 9, 2009
it's a baby!
We were very excited to learn on June 1st that our 12 week old baby is looking good! It was so incredible to see this little body so fully formed, and bouncing around continually. We brought home some pictures and showed them to the boys. When we asked Andrew what it was, he said "it's a baby!". We then asked "where is the baby?", and he said "in your tummy....in moooommy's tummy!". I guess it was no surprise to him after hearing us talk about it - I still sometimes forget that he overhears and understands everything that's said in his presence :).
We'll be finding out on July 27th whether it's a boy or girl, and the due date is Dec 15, 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When is the baby due? It is really cute already. You seem like good parents.
ReplyDeleteFrom theritegal
SOOOO excited for you!!! :) YAY!! Praise the Lord for a healthy one too!!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking it would look like a little bean! But there he/she is, so fully formed already. Amazing. I hope you're getting past the yucky stage. I can't imagine being pregnant with two boys running around! You go girl!
ReplyDelete