Andrew with cousins Kaleigh and HunterWe had SO much fun visiting Lake Anna this week with Aunt Ginnie, Kaleigh, Hunter, and Emily. I wasn't sure how restful this adventure would be since Ginnie and I were largely outnumbered by little ones - but I was pleasantly surprised. We drove down late Wednesday night in hopes that kids would sleep in the car, but upon our arrival at 9:45, everyone was still awake :). After a late night snack, they settled in pretty quickly, and Andrew was so excited to sleep in a room with his older cousins. In our day 1/2 there we ventured out on 3 boat rides, all of which included a dockside stop at Hunter's landing for ice cream/lollipops. We also enjoyed some good beach time, playing and relaxing at the lake house - I even got to take a long nap! I feel so blessed that we got to have this sweet summer experience with cousins, and love that Andrew keeps asking when we get to go back. It was SO much fun!
late night snack
Andrew kickin back with bfast on the screened in porch happy boat riders
Caden plays with Emmy and Izzy dog
dockside stop at Hunter's Landing
lake time




Looks like you had such a fun time! What a fun week of family bonding :) And can we just stop and notice how long Kaleigh's legs are in that last picture? She's seriously already grown up! Craaaazy. My lil girl is no longer little! ~Hannah
ReplyDelete:) LOVE your pictures of all the little ones! Sounds like a delightful time had by all! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete