
Our boys loooooooooooove splashing around in the pool in our backyard. It's amazing to me how well (and how long) they play together when water is involved. I was able to get some good weeding done, and enjoyed listening to my boys laugh and squeal with delight. Andrew kept saying "Mama, I'm having sooo much fun!". Since we don't belong to a pool (something foreign to me as a Seattle girl..where's the lake?!), this is a wonderful option- especially because they can enjoy it without my assistance, AND I'm able get stuff done in my yard :).
mmmmmnnn...dc water
happy boy
Your mom and dad can attest that our boys LOVE that pool that you gave them too! Even if they play in it for 20 days straight, they never tire of the water spraying up on them! When it comes to entertaining, isn't water a miracle in itself?! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to have all 4 boys in August splashing together!